The point of use water treatment systems market size is expected to reach USD 29.63 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid market revenue growth of point of use water treatment systems can be attributed to their benefits, such as easy availability of clean drinking water and reduced cases of water-borne diseases.
Point of use water treatment systems are installed in residential and non-residential places where water is utilized for various purposes, and these systems are considered an ideal solution for the final stage of water purification at home or in small commercial buildings. In general, these systems offer complete water purification, from water softening to removing harmful contaminants.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Point of Use Water Treatment Systems Market:
Culligan International Company, Honeywell International, Pentair, Panasonic Corporation, LG Electronics, Koninklijke Philips N.V., EcoWater Systems, A.O.Smith, Unilever, Amway Inc., Eureka Forbes, and Tata Chemicals.
Get a sample copy of the global Point of Use Water Treatment Systems market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1527
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By device, the countertop unit segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2020. Countertop units can remove a wide range of harmful water pollutants. They need minimal maintenance and fewer filter changes. They are also widely used in various places due to their cost-effectiveness and ease of use.
- Point of use water treatment systems are easy to use and install. They also take up little space. Demand for such systems is growing due to deteriorating water quality, growing urbanization, and a surge in the incidence of water-borne diseases across the globe.
- By application, the residential segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2020. Rise in global population and increase in the number of residential construction projects are driving revenue growth of this segment. Further, demand for point of use water treatment systems is also expected to increase in non-residential areas like industries, healthcare facilities, stadiums, airports, and railway stations due to increasing need for clean drinking water in these places.
- The point of use water treatment systems market in Asia-Pacific accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to growing urbanization and various government initiatives for providing safe and clean drinking water to common people in the region. Rising cases of water-borne diseases are also driving people to install point of use water treatment systems. Further, presence of a large population in Asia-Pacific is expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
- In August 2021, Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala, in partnership with BDT Capital Partners, announced the purchase of water treatment company Culligan International. Culligan is known to provide products and services for water filtration and treatment and operate through facilities in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, and Qatar in the Middle East.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/point-of-use-water-treatment-systems-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Point of Use Water Treatment Systems Market Segmentation
Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Faucet-Mounted Filters
- Tabletop pitchers
- Countertop Units
- Under-the-sink Filters
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Distillation Systems
- Ultrafiltration Systems
- Disinfection Methods
- Filtration Methods
- Ion Exchange
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1527
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370