The Stringent regulatory norms in the workplace for safety, favorable certifications for reducing the risk of product duplication, and intensifying usage across various industries are driving the demand for the market.
Industrial Protective Clothing Market Size – USD 10.46 Billion in 2019, Growth - CAGR of 13.8%, Trends – Growing safety concerns.
The global Industrial Protective Clothing market is forecast to reach USD 27.82 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. It is expected that strict legislation related to employee health in developing economies will push demand. Government in the developed economies are concerned about the workers' health and safety. The end-use industries are required by many federal laws and requirements to provide protective garments for employees who work in unsafe conditions. Demand for protective clothing is anticipated to witness considerable growth in the manufacturing, chemical, oil and gas, and construction sectors due to increasing worker safety concerns. It is expected that increased visibility to monitor industrial accidents and deaths in the workplace would further fuel demand.
Industrial Protective Clothing Market Growth:
The industrial protective clothing market is expected to grow at a significant rate due to increasing demand for PPE in various industrial sectors such as construction, manufacturing, oil and gas, and others. The market is driven by factors such as the growing number of workplace injuries and fatalities, increasing regulations and standards for worker safety, and advancements in PPE technology. Additionally, the increasing demand for protective clothing in developing countries, especially in the Asia-Pacific region, is expected to further drive the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3190
Top Companies: L. Gore Associates, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Lakeland Industries, Inc., PBI Performance Products, Inc., Royal Ten Cate NV, DuPont, Bulwark FR, Australian Defense Apparel, Teijin Limited, and Ansell Limited among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- In North America, the chemical defending segment accounted for 21.6% of the revenue share in 2019 and is anticipated to grow to USD 2.10 billion. This can be due to the increasing RD activities and growing pharmaceutical industries in the region.
- The APAC is projected to escalate with an anticipated CAGR of 14.4%, the market in the developing nations like China and India is growing due to the changing industrial sector. Government initiatives such as Make in India, which brought about fast expansion in the country's manufacturing sector, will positively affect the regional growth.
- The market’s needs for durable garments that enable the prolonged function in severe circumstances are anticipated to experience substantial development. The products are especially valuable in workplaces where employees are frequently exposed to hazardous situations such as high temperatures, radiations, and strain.
- The rising need for eco-friendly products is intended to generate new opportunities for industry growth because of increasing health and environmental issues about many different kinds of fabrics. Technological developments such as anti-bacterial material, sweat-absorbent, and warmer clothing for cold climate are expected to see strong growth over the projected timeframe.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3190
The global Industrial Protective Clothing market is segmented into:
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aramid Blends
- Polyolefin Blends
- Cotton Fibers
- Laminated Polyesters
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Flame retardant apparel
- Chemical defending garments
- Radiation protection
- Particulate matter
- Cleanroom clothing
- Mechanical protective clothing
- Limited general use clothing
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3190
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Ruthenium Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ruthenium-market
Molybdenum Disulfide Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/molybdenum-disulfide-market
Methyl Methacrylate Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/methyl-methacrylate-market
Vinyl Acetate Monomer Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vinyl-acetate-monomer-market
Non-Phthalate Plasticizers Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-phthalate-plasticizers-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports