The Silicon Carbide (SiC) market size is expected to reach USD 7.79 Billion in 2030 and register revenue CAGR of 11.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for Green Silicon Carbide devices in power electronics and reduction in the size of Green Silicon Carbide-enabled devices are the key factors driving market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Increasing demand for a cleaner environment, reduction in global warming, and the reduction of dependency on fossil fuels increase demand for hybrid and electric vehicles offering superior fuel efficiency, less emission, and can be digitally well-connected than the traditional vehicles. Demand for Green Silicon Carbide devices increases with the surge of demand for electric vehicles (EVs) as they are capable of increasing the efficiency and range of EVs and reducing the weight and size, thus increasing the overall power density of vehicle electronics. The Green Silicon Carbide devices are increasingly used in high voltage power converters and their higher thermal conductivity makes them ideal for use in high temperatures with significantly lower on-state resistance and switching losses, thus allowing faster heat dissipation. Furthermore, the energy conversion requirement of EVs is optimally fulfilled by Green Silicon Carbide devices which helps to reach maximum efficiency and drive the growth of the market.
However, the high material and fabrication cost of Green Silicon Carbide hampers the growth of the market as Green Silicon Carbide is manufactured in elevated temperature conditions which makes it costlier than raw silicon material. In addition, the use of gallium nitride as an alternative compound bearing similar properties of bandwidth, energy efficiency, high-temperature sustainability, etc. further hampers the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3026
The report offers detailed information about recent activities by market players along with their financial status, market position, global standing, services, and product base along with license agreement. These key players are adopting various strategies such as partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain a robust footing in the market. These players are also investing in research and development activities to come up with advanced materials and products. the leading companies operating in the global Green Silicon Carbide markets include STMicroelectronics N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, Rohm Co Ltd, Wolfspeed, , ON SemiconductorCorporation, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Microchip Technology Inc., Toshiba Corporation, General Electric Company, GeneGreen Silicon Carbide Semiconductor Inc., ESD-GREEN SILICON CARBIDE B.V., Entegris, Inc., Powerex Inc., and SEMI Co. Ltd.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- The black silicon carbide segment is expected to account for the largest market share over the forecast period owing to its applications such as grinding and polishing titanium alloys, stainless steel, jewelry, etc. for its high strength and low density. In addition, as an excellent deoxidizer, it helps in maintaining the composition and quality of steel during manufacturing and processing, which drives the growth of the segment.
- The automotive segment is expected to account for the largest market revenue share during the forecast period owing to the growing popularity and increase in demand for electrical vehicles worldwide and the application of Green Silicon Carbide power electronics devices with high temperature bearing capacity, which significantly increases the range an EV can travel. Furthermore, demand for a clean environment with low emissions of carbon dioxide across the world is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
Key Points Illustrated in the Regional Analysis:
- Regional contribution to the overall market revenue
- Forecast revenue share of each regional market
- Vital information and data related to the production and consumption rates in all the regions
- Factors driving the regional market growth over the forecast period
- Leading products and application segments in each regional market
- Presence of key market competitors in each of these regions
Green Silicon Carbide Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Green Silicon Carbide
- Black Green Silicon Carbide
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Power Grid Devices
- High Voltage Direct Current System
- Power Supplies Invertor
- EV Charging Station
- RF Devices and Cellular Base Station
- Flexible AC Transmission System
- Industrial Motor Drives
- Lighting Control Systems
- Solar Power Systems
- Wind Energy
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Energy and Power
- Electrical and Electronics
- Defense and Aerospace
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/silicon-carbide-sic-market
Thank you for reading the research. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer the best-suited report as per your requirement.
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Nylon Textile Filaments Market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370